Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Feeling on the Result of US Presidential Election

Lines that came to my mind on 5 November:

A sigh of relief I breathed
at the long-awaited change of the chief of state.
With the people of the whole world over
I yelled with delight.

At long last, the leader of America is going to be replaced
after the long four years. Even though the head of state there
be changed, what the current super power will do, insist, and
require would not change in essence. However, I would like to
have hope that it would at least shift its political postures
and would not make the same kind of mistakes the predecessor
(or the incumbent) has made.

2 comments:

سحاب Sahab said...

i ask y u interest n iraq ?

i found u by search about interest in iraq

Sahlan said...

Naam.Yes, I am interested in Iraq and try to read news about it and go to see and listen to people who visit Japan. ... Muhammad(my Arabic name.)